Friday, October 9, 2009

I stayed up till 5AM last night

So last night i stayed up until about 5:00 AM. I'm not sure why it ended up that way. I thought it was going to be an earlier night as I thought it was just going to be a night of watching seasons of Friends and How I Met Your Mother. However, then I got this random urge to "hang with Bob" for the first time in over a year. Next thing I know I'm in the bathroom doin the thang. With that came a sudden inspiration to expand on my entrepreneurial ventures. And so I set out on working The Quotacious Wall project until the wee hours of the morning. I went on to download a few cool templates for just possible visual aids to promote/advertise the company and its product. I played around with the catch phrase, color schemes, etc. It was quite fun.

After finally getting to bed so late I woke up this morning around 12:30 in the afternoon. So, yea, lost my entire morning right there. While it was nice staying up so late, I hate loosing my morning like that. I didn't really accomplish too much this afternoon since I was off to babysit for the Lorenzos at 4:00. I had a great time with them. Of the three kids there is a boy, Kaiden, the youngest, then there is Giana, the middle, and finally Emma, the oldest. Giana and Emma are only 3 years apart and there is a lot of sister rivalry there. I can tell that Emma loves Giana a lot, but there is clearly a complex there that shows a lot of competition between the 2 of them. This is much more apparent when it comes to Giana, who seems to always be seeking attention and when she doesn't she starts to cry about something like stubbing her toe. I dunno, its sort of hard to deal with. I don't want to favor either of them b/c I know how awful that can be. I tried my best tonight to pay attention to both equally and not show and favorites. Giana is a sweetheart. Emma is great older sister too. She helped do everything to put Kaiden to bed, and shows a lot of responsibility.

For some reason as I'm typing this I feel like I'm writing it as if I'm just providing some sort of shrink's observations on a set of siblings haha. I must be sort of tired. Could go for "hanging with Bob" again. May just call it an early night tonight. ...maybe just go upstairs, watch tonight's CSI, then read one of the 5,000 books I'm reading at once.

Song of the Day: Muse - Guiding Light / Kanye - RoboCop.

No comments:

Post a Comment