Saturday, October 24, 2009

Saint Augustine, FL


Music: Blink 182 - Miss You / The Big Pink - Velvet

I'm down here in Saint Augustine, FL with my brother visiting my Dad. We've been here for a few days and its been a lot of fun. It is 85 degrees down here...so much better than NJ being it snowed in October up there! Ugh I hate cold weather. Last night we went to a Lynyrd Skynyrd concert. I don't personally LS very much, but it was a fun show. There were so many drunken rednecks though. I dunno, something about the crowd at a southern rock/country show makes me feel uncomfortable. They did put on a great show though, and who doesn't like the song Free Bird? Anyway, when we were all exiting the arena area it was pretty cramped. As we were approaching the final gate some nasty ass redneck boy goes, "oh great of course we got some nig***s up here." I looked over at him and gave him the nastiest look. He saw the look on my face an apologized, but I wish I had bitched him out. I'm talking about one of those redneck boys that are all skinny and nasty looking walking around in their wifebeaters and spend all their time on a fishing boat and jerkin go off to gay porn. What a piece of shit. That's the thing that sucks about FL. The weather is great, but unless you're in South Beach, there are still rednecks everywhere. Even when I was down in Key West for Spring Break 09 w all my girls (crazzzyyy times haha) we had got a redneck sense.

In other news its been really nice to spend this time with my brother. When we're back in NJ we're both usually out and about, or stuck in our own rooms.

kk, well, that's it for now. It's already 12:00 in the afternoon and I barely have accomplished anything today.

No comments:

Post a Comment