Wednesday, January 14, 2009

1/10/09: A bit drunk in Saint Augustine


Okay so im a little drink right now. A random memory just came back to me. I remember this time, the summer before Senior year of college just after I got back from Buenos Aires, Matt and I decided to take the train into the city. From there we brought our liquor into central park and watched this random game of Softball. I remember cheering for a team called Balls something. I can’t remember the full name…but it was funny…and they lost, unfortunately. Anyway, that was a really good time. I can recall it being kind of hot and humid, so we found a big tree in the park to drink under. Once we started getting our drink on we found the softball game. Some random dude game us brown paper bags to put our drinks in since it was technically illegal to drink in CP. Those were good times. We got pretty drunk that day.

Anyway, I just got back from hanging out at the bar with my Dad in Noreen. Well, first it was just my Dad and I. We went to some tiki-restaurant, which was pretty fun. There was a good cover band there…they played a Bruce Springsteen song too (Pink Cadillac)

Okay im actually a liiiiittttllleee more buzzed than I thought so I’ll update today’s events tomorrow.

Good night, and good luck,

No comments:

Post a Comment