So the past few days have been a ton of fun. Lukis came into town to visit me on the 10th. We both leave tomorrow. It is a short visit, but we have had a blast so far. It’s pretty cool that we haven’t seen each other since last Thanksgiving and nothing has changed. We still have the same report & relationship that we’ve always had…goofin off and acting like idiots. Aside from lots of reminiscing we’ve been up to a lot the past few days...which obviously includes a lot of drinking. The first night we went to that same bar where the bar tender was hitting on me the other night (oh yea I have to write about that night…I was a little too drunk to write about it when I came home heh), followed by going to Mardi Gras. We had a really good time just chatting and drinking vodka and cranberries or gin and tonics. We were talking about how to give good blowjobs and how Lukis’s nipples came to be super sensitive haha. Mardi Gras was really fun too…a bit white trash…but they were playing good music and we were enjoying dancing in our seats. Finally at 1 o’clock my Dad came to pick us up (since last call is 1 am here…weird, I know). Upon getting home I guess Lukis and I were pretty starving because we cleaned out the fridge…and made a huge mess while doing so. First we ate Dad’s left over pasta dish from dinner. We scarfed it down right on the counter without even putting it in 2 separate plates. We were like homeless people that hadn’t had a meal in years haha. Then we made the rest of the wheat pasta we had the other night. Except this time we put it in separate bowls and brought it upstairs. OF course Lukis managed to get a huge butter stain on his shirt anyway haha, but it was might tasty…especially at 3 am when you’re loaded haha.
So, last night me, Lukis, my Dad, & Noreen went out to downtown Saint Augustine to a few bars. We first went to this laid back bar that had about 293840298 kinds of beer to try. I got one called Longboard, which was pretty tasty. The even had one called Purple Haze haha. After that we went to this other bar called the Tradewinds I believe. Walking in it looked like a red-neck dive, and it kind of was, but it ended up being an awesome place. Making it even nicer ware the kettle 1 vodka and cranberries I was sipping on all night. I think I had like 5! So, obviously I was feeling pretty nice. Anyway, the lead singer of the band asks us where we’re from a couple minutes after we walk into the bar. After telling him New Jersey says, “New Jersey…I’ll give you something from New Jersey”. And he did, because he played Bruce Springsteen’s cover of Fire. It was great, especially because I love that song. The band was pretty good, playing a lot of southern rock songs…although they didn’t know AC/DC, so, that was kind of a bummer. So, about an hour after they play Bruce someone requests Unchained Melody by the Righteous Brothers. This was hands down one of the funniest moments of my life. This crazy ass old dude in blue jeans and a jean jacket and one big ass hoop earring in his right ear jumps on stage and starts going to town. I’m talkin jumping around, doing crazy, random hand movements, leaping off the stage, everything. It was fucking hilarious. I filmed it haha. Not to mention during the other songs there was one random black dude doing these crazy ass moves to songs like Sweet Home Alabama haha. And I can’t forget the older, but still cute couples grinding to those songs too haha. The four of us managed to get on stage when they played Bill Jean, which was a riot. I didn’t realize how drunk I was until we got up there and I could feel the weakness in my knees…not to mention the bad dancing haha.
Okay, well, Lukis is still sleeping and this typing noise is kind of annoying. I’m going to hit it for now. I’ll recap on the night before Lukis got here tomorrow!
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment