Wednesday, January 14, 2009

1/14/09: Chillen in Jerz


Music: Explosions in the Sky - A Slow Dance

Well, I just got done watching a few hours of LOST. Next week is the Season 5 Premier. Yes...I am one of those people that are obsessed with the TV show. I can't help it though! It is just so freaking good! I'm super excited for Season 5 to start!

Anyway, I'm actually not feeling all that great. Maybe I'm just still tired from the long ass flight I had yesterday. I also did have a pretty productive day today. I still have a few things I need to get done before I go back to school that I'm not fully sure I will accomplish. The end of this break crept up on me so fast! I could use another month! aye yai yai.

I did make one decision today. I researched 8 companies that offer Financial Advising positions that I plan on applying to when I get back to VT. Of course I left the flash drive there that has my freakin resume on it, so, I wasn't able to apply over the break. As much as I am very interested in doing the AmeriCorps thing, I also want to keep my options open. I also can't help but start to freak out at the possibility of being far from Mark. I told myself after doing the long distance thing in Argentina that I would never put myself through that again. I have to say, missing someone is one of the worst feelings out there. It just eats at you. Every time you are having a great time there is somewhere in the back of your head that just says, "man...I wish mark were here". I know, it sounds stupid, but I guess love will do that to ya :)

Today I also did a new brainstorm on my book for kids going through their parents divorce. So, I'm going to really get moving on that. I listened to the last Tony Robbins Get the Edge session today, and he really talked about fulfilling whatever your purpose in life is. By far one of my purposes in life is to give and share and help others. I feel with this book, if I work really hard at it, put a lot of effort and heart into it, could really help some people out. I also have plans to make a website for it as well. I think by the end of this week I'll make a timetable for what I need to do to get the ball rolling on this.

Okay, well, I think I'm going to hit the sack soon. I'm not doing to stretch tonight. I just don't feel very good and am having some cramps and such.

Okay, well, until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment