Saturday, January 17, 2009

1/17/09: Picking up Mark Today!


So, I’m just hanging out waiting to pick up Mark from the airport in a few hours. I can’t wait to see him! I mean, it has been a month, although that’s nothing compared to last year. I have to say, it is a lot nicer going into this semester knowing we’ll be able to be together, rather than living in two different countries in two different hemispheres separated by an entire ocean. No me gusta. So, I’ll be leaving to pick him up when his plan lands at 3:45 from Newark.

Anyway, the past few days have been okay. I found myself being a bit less productive since getting back from Florida. Granted, I felt I was being pretty productive in Florida, but for some reason my return made me lazy. Made it was going from the nicer, warmer weather to fucking freezing cold New Jersey. The past two nights our pipes have frozen, making the house even more cold than Eddie keeps it. I don’t understand how he can possibly thinking keeping a house at 63 degrees F feels good. Furthermore, it’s not even healthy. I keep a freaking space heater on my desk blowing directly on me to stay warm. Yea, sometimes Eddie just annoys the shit out of me.

In other news, me, Kevin, Gia, & Mark are driving back down to VT tomorrow. I have to make sure to get into a good routine when I get down there. I need this semester to be really productive. I have a lot of decisions to make and a lot of changes coming my way. I also need to make sure to enjoy this semester! It is my last semester of college, which I can’t even comprehend. It really did go way too fast. I still remember move in day freshman year. Craziness.
Okay, well, I’m going to try to do some things before I go get my man. Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment