Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The Beginning


So, for the past few years I have been writing about my life in a written journal. The only problem this has ever posed is I often get too lazy to sit down and hand-write everything that is going on in my head, which much too often is a lot. I suppose most of us are like this now, being that we've all grown up in this information, technology era. So, I've decided to start my journal in a blog. I figured if it is easier for me to do it, I'll do it more often.

Today I woke up fairly late: 11:00. Yea, that's late. I was on the phone until about 3:30 AM with Mark professing our love for each other =). He said some really wonderful things actually. He told me that he can't wait to just be settled and start a life with me, that his biggest motivation is being able to share a life with me and be with me, and that he really just can't tell me how much he loves me. I am so lucky to have a guy that is able to be honest with how he is feeling. Sometimes I wish I was as good at sharing these things as he is, but I am getting much better. Mark has really helped me to open up and be a better person. I never thought I could feel and care so much for another person.

So, I woke up today and stretched for about 30 minutes. Boy was I feeling tight this morning. I need to figure out a better way to sleep. I just have so much trouble falling alseep on my back...I've always been a side sleeper.

Let's see what else is up. My flight to see my Dad is today at 5:09 PM out of Newark. I have to stop in Charlotte, NC for an hour, and then I'll be landing in Jacksonville Airport around 9:05 PM. I'm super excited about the trip for a few reasons. 1.) Its going to be so much warmer! 2.) Lukis is visiting me there this weekend and we haven't seen each other in over a year! 3.) It will be nice to spend some time with my Dad. 4.) It will just be nice to get away, do some more reading, and just relax. So, I'm thinking this is going to be a great trip.

Okay, well, I will update more on my life tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment