So, yesterday was the first day of classes. They actually went really well. So long as I'm able to force add my Real Estate Finance class my schedule should be great. I'm kind of doing a mini concentration of Finance this semester by taking Intro to Finance, Survey of Investments, & Real Estate Finance. I'm also taking International Relations as well as Global Political Economy. I'm nervous they won't let me in the Real Estate Finance class b/c I don't have the PreReq for it, which is actually Intro to Finance. However, I know I'm fully capable of taking the class. It just really annoys me that they might not let a student take a class simply b/c they are missing some stupid PreReq. I mean, we are here to learn aren't we? I absolutely can't stand all the red tape. All I know is that when I'm older and own my business I am going to avoid the Red Tape. When I was listening to the TR stuff the other week he was talking about how having less rules can be better simply because there are less rules to break. I mean, of course we do need some rules, but some are just so freaking stupid. So, hopefully it will work out. I'm thinking if they don't let me in it I'll just sit in on the class as if I were getting a grade and take some other online class or class that doesn't take attendance P/F and just aim for a C. I just don't want to waste my time taking a class & focusing my energy on something I don't even care about!
Anyway, I'm just trying to get a few things done today. I got my AmeriCorps packet the other day, so, I need to call them to proceed with that. This week I also plan on applying to about 8 companies for Financial Advising. I wish I had realized sooner that I want to do something that focuses around this. It is like I spent all of college learning to what I want to do, and now that I finally know, it's almost over. Aye yai yai...that's life for ya.
Anyway, I guess I'm going to hit it. Until next time.
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment