
Well, the 1st week of classes are finished. And good news...I was able to force add my Real Estate Finance class! =) So, I'm all set with my 15 credits needed to graduate =)The first week of classes went really well. I'm pretty interested in what all of my classes have to offer for the most part.
In other news I did my romantic dinner date for Mark last night for his Xmas Gift. It was really nice. I put the table in my room and made a red & white checkered table cloth to give it that Italian vibe. We had a 2 course meal with wine. To start I got some tasty dipping olive oil with french bread. Then we made a reallllly good pizza with mozzarella cheese, ricotta cheese, fresh basil, red peppers, tomato slices, hot sausage, and a bit of garlic. It was extremely tasty. So, that was really nice. I made my room dimly lit with candles. Basically I was trying to make it look like a fancy Italian restaurant. So, I think Mark really liked it. Afterwords we of course made love for like 2 hours which was great. We tried to do it a 3rd time but we were both spent heh. Lately every time Mark & I have sex its been getting better and better. We did it this morning and it was great. I'm seeing more and more that as I let go more and just stop thinking so much I enjoy it that much more. So, after our love-making session last night we went out to The Cellar with Nora, Cathlyn, John, Sam, & Virginia for a couple of hours, which was really fun. Mark and I were having a good time. We were singing the Frank Sinatra song New York, which was pretty funny. It's really nice being with someone you can call your best friend too. I feel so lucky to have so many aspects to our relationship...we can be intimate and very close & passionate at times, and other times we can just hang out and joke around. I'm such a lucky girl.
Anyway, I'm actually about to head over there in a little bit. We have hung out pretty much every day since we've seen each other at the end of winter break, but I just can't help it. At the end of the day I just gotta be in bed with him heh. Even if we're just sleeping.
Okay well, I'm going to hit it for now. I have some reading to do for class tomorrow.
Until next time
No comments:
Post a Comment